Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Korea, Day 69; i am in Korea.

Busan 2013
i guess i don't really know how to name this post. i've been to and back from Busan the past weekend but i've been more distracted by my ankle then anything else. and it's really depressing and i'm trying not to let it get to me but it's so hard. because it disrupted my routine of 2 months and i was suddenly thrown into a state of confusion and i felt a little lost. it was to a point that i begun questioning myself. what am i doing in Korea? and then there's that bondage. that you worry about when you travel. walking too much. should i paste a salonpas today? is the cold one better or the hot one? is it swollen today? it's been a month. there must be something wrong. but Severance Hospital (which they say is one of the best hospitals in Korea,) says that it's a mild sprain and i just need to rest. I HAVE BEEN RESTING. what's going on. and i really wish i was back in SG. look for Dr Ng and have him tell me what is really going on.

Pastor Christian said that all mental illnesses stems from anxiety. and i have been feeling a hell lot of anxiety this week. and then my tutees' parent texted me all the way from Singapore, to check how i was doing. i said i was good, but i need prayers for my ankle. the reply came, telling me
 Cast all your cares on HIM, for He cares for you 
1 Peter 5:7 

what a timely reminder. 

*
also, just a random throwback because i miss my family. i miss traveling with them.



and Europe


PS. check out how the weight loss/gain for me/my brother hehe.
<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment