|Singapore; being a tourist for a day|
- i've been so tired and a little more than just drained, so pardon the lack of words.
- last saturday, i toured the city with a Korean friend, exploring places in Singapore that we hardly see, or hardly appreciate. i was really tired but it was fun.
- i also got the chance to try Honeymoon Dessert's Salted Egg Yolk Bun which was surprisingly mad yums. there was enough filling (unlike some that's actually dry). you can actually see the creamy sauce oozing from the bun.
|Honeymoon Dessert; Salted Egg Yolk Bun|
4. i will not talk about work today. but i will talk about my daily breakfast that i have at work. this is super easy. soaked oats in cold milk overnight together with raisins and throwing in fresh blueberries and bananas in the morning just before i pack them for work. mad yums<3
|Daily Breakfast; Rolled Oats soaked in Cold Milk with Fresh Blueberries & Banana|
|Breakfast; Honey Stars with Cold Milk|
6. i know, Fall is almost over but i have not one single Autumn recipe up T.T i plan. but plans don't always work out. T.T but i suppose Fall foods still apply in Winter. speaking of which, it has been raining a little more than usual and it gets really cold. probably time to pull up those knits and leggings. (:
7. feeling a little jaded, of being tired. can't wait to see the rest of the family for dinner. <3 may it be an awesome week. (:
|Coffee & Biscuits from HK|
|Group Therapy Brunch|